Spying on your partner’s keystrokes alone can reveal a lot of their secrets — including all their messages, Google searches, and passwords. So, what are the best remote keyloggers for Android in 2022? That we’ll find out today.
For instance, this guide will walk you through the 6 best remote keyloggers for Android in 2022. We’ve also laid down their pros & cons, detailed reviews, and FAQs to best help you find a suitable option for your needs.
That said, let’s roll in.
|App||Link||Pricing (with the annual term)||Rooting required|
|SpyBubble Pro||Learn More||$8.42/mo||No|
Best Keylogger for Android Overall: mSpy
- 7-day free trial & free live demo
- Neat & clean UI
- Easy to use
- Competitive pricing
- Lacks phone call listening
mSpy is doubtlessly the best Android keylogger on the market. It holds a significant customer base with over 1.5 million users around the world. Leading mSpy to today’s list of remote phone keyloggers for Android is their amazing balance between price and functionality.
The company came out over a decade ago and is now considered one of the best spy apps on the market. It also has an excellent 3.9 rating on TrustPilot with whopping 2,802 customer reviews.
One of the biggest reasons we recommend mSpy for remote keyloggers for Android is their free trial. You can avail of it on their website and use mSpy free for over 7 days — an entire week of spying on your partner’s smartphone activities for free.
Furthermore, mSpy boasts easy Android installation. Though it can take over 5-10 minutes, including configuration, after the installation, all you need to do is follow the instructions provided with the confirmation email.
If you’re still not sure, installation of mSpy on Android involves the following steps:
- mSpy Free Trial Registration and Pre-Setup
- mSpy Installation and Download
- Finalize of mSpy Installation
- Hide mSpy Icon on Android
- Start Monitoring with mSpy
Below are the main mSpy features for Android tracking, including key logs:
- Access all the keystrokes typed on the target Android device.
- Monitor the multimedia files on your partner’s smartphone.
- Track your partner’s social media apps, including Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Viber, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
- Get notified if your partner breaches a particular location zone that you set.
- Block specific websites on the target Android phone.
mSpy is compatible with all Android phones, regardless of the manufacturer. Moreover, it supports OS 4+ Android versions. Other than that, no rooting is required for mSpy installation.
The app also supports iOS, Windows, and macOS. However, note that limited versions of Windows and macOS are compatible.
Below are the mSpy’s Premium plan prices for Android:
- Monthly subscription — $48.99/mo.
- 3-months subscription — $27.99/mo.
- Annual subscription — $11.66/mo.
mSpy — Final Verdict
As mentioned before, mSpy is our top pick for today. The reasons why we consider it the best among remote keyloggers for Android include its neat & clean interface, competitive pricing, and the 7-day free trial. If an effective Android keystroke tracker is your concern, mSpy is your call.
Best Keystroke Monitor for Android: uMobix
- Hidden Android tracking
- Versatile keylogger
- Easy installation
- Supports 30+ social media apps
- No geo fencing
uMobix is yet another great Android keylogger to monitor the keystrokes on your partner’s smartphone. Though uMobix is relatively young, it still comes with competitive features and pricing that make it an excellent value for money.
The best part about uMobix is that you can hide its icon after installation on the target Android. In other words, uMobix is a fit for undetectable keystroke monitoring.
One of the main highlights of uMobix is its social media tracking. With the support of over 30+ social media apps, it lets you keep track of all your spouse’s social media activities on their Android.
Other than that, the keylogger of uMobix is versatile. It lays down the details of keystrokes your partner typed with timestamps and the open apps during that typing. Aside from that, it also tracks the copied texts.
Like mSpy, uMobix also boasts a convenient installation backed by tutorials available on their website as well as provided in the confirmation email. There’s a 3-step installation process, and boom — you’re good to start tracking your partner’s phone.
Here are the worth-mentioning tracking features of uMobix:
- Track 30+ social media apps including Instagram, Facebook, Tinder, TikTok, and Snapchat.
- Monitor the contact list on your partner’s device with details of renamed and deleted contacts.
- Easily hide uMobix’s icon on the target device with a click to ensure undetectable monitoring.
- Keep track of all the incoming/outgoing call logs and sent/received messages.
- Access a free live demo of uMobix’s dashboard on their website.
uMobix supports all Android devices and tablets without rooting required. It is also compatible with iOS.
uMobix offers Basic and Full plans for Android. Below is the pricing for the Basic Plan:
- Monthly subscription — $29.99/mo.
The following are the prices of Full plans:
- Monthly subscription — $59.99/mo.
- 3-months subscription — $33.33/mo.
- Annual subscription — $14.99/mo.
uMobix — Final Verdict
Though uMobix doesn’t offer a free trial, our review experts have found it worth the consideration. They found it a great pick for undetectable keylogging and spouse monitoring.
Best Hidden Keylogger for Android: SpyBubble Pro
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Over 41 cell tracking features
- Versatile keylogger
- 90-day data storage
- Some features are limited to iOS devices
SpyBubble is a versatile remote keylogger for Android that claims to have over 41 tracking features and has been around for quite a while. It throws in a 14-day money-back guarantee with all its keylogging plans to get you peace of mind.
The highlights of SpyBubble include the access control it provides over the target Android phone. The features like blocking the Wifi of the target device, accessing the camera anytime, blocking certain websites, etc., are out-of-the-box.
Furthermore, SpyBubble specializes in undetectable Android tracking with its stealth mode. It’s optimized to use minimal resources and the internet for data fetching from the target device to make it undetectable.
SpyBubble also offers over 41 tracking features. Below are the best of them:
- Block websites, disable/enable Wifi, and access app activity on the target device.
- Completely shut off the target Android phone anytime.
- Schedule camera shots on your partner’s device to find out what’s going on all around.
- Get notified if your partner replaces any of their mobile sims.
- Find out if your partner uses dating apps.
SpyBubble Pro Compatibility
SpyBubble supports all Android phones. It also offers a quick search tool to help you be sure your partner’s device is compatible with key log monitoring. Furthermore, you can also use SpyBubble for iPhone spying.
SpyBubble Pro Prices
Below are the prices of SpyBubble’s Android tracking plans:
- Basic Plan —monthly subscription — $25.49/mo.
- Full Plan — monthly subscription — $50.99/mo.
- Full Plan — 3-months subscription — $28.33/mo.
- Full Plan — annual subscription — $12.74/mo.
SpyBubble Pro — Final Verdict
If anonymous keystroke tracking is your utmost concern, SpyBubble is a great way to go. Other than hidden monitoring, the features like target device control, a 2-week money-back guarantee, and 90-day data storage make it a fantastic spy app for Android keylogging.
Best Remote Keylogger for Android: Cocospy
- 60-day refund commitment
- Easy to use
- Not mentioned in the bank statement
- Web history tracking
- Some features require rooting
Yet, Cocospy is one of the popular remote keyloggers for Android like mSpy. It is renowned for being one of the best safe apps to spy on someone’s smartphone.
Cocospy has now reached over 1 million customers from around 190 countries worldwide. The main features of Cocospy include their awesome 60-day money-back guarantee to get you peace of mind.
The app packs a great keylogger enriched with all major keylogging features like timestamps and details of opened apps during the keystroke typing.
Though Cocospy requires you to get physical access to the target device for installation, you can track your partner’s device remotely after it. In fact, even the app updates install remotely.
Here are some great features of Cocospy:
- Track your partner’s real-time location to ensure they’re not stabbing you in the back.
- Monitor the call logs and SMS texts of your spouse with contact details.
- View the browsing history of the target user, including anonymous and deleted searches.
- The app isn’t mentioned in your bank statement for your safety.
Like most apps on the list, Cocospy supports Android and iOS devices. Although it doesn’t require rooting for Android, some advanced features do come with its limit.
Here are the Cocospy prices for different plans:
- Basic Plan — $8.33/mo — an annual subscription.
- Premium Plan — $9.99/mo — an annual subscription.
- Family Plan — $16.66/mo — an annual subscription.
Cocospy — Final Verdict
Though Cocospy comes with some limitations like restricted features without rooting, the features like a 60-day money-back guarantee and the free demo make it worth the consideration. After all, there’s a reason 1 million users chose it.
Best Free Keylogger for Android: Hoverwatch
- Camera access
- Scheduled snapshots
- Free trial (no credit card required)
- Call recordings
- No money-back commitment
Are you looking for a free keylogger for Android? If so, you should probably look into Hoverwatch. With over 1 million users and 12 million installations on the target devices, Hoverwatch is a great spy app that specializes in Android tracking.
One of the best parts about Hoverwatch is its clean interface which makes way for convenient spying on the target Android.
Furthermore, Hoverwatch throws in a free trial for prospects to test Hoverwatch before purchasing a subscription. The best part is, unlike some spammy apps, it doesn’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial.
Here are some cell tracking features of Hoverwatch other than keylogging:
- Take camera snapshots from the target device anytime.
- Schedule screenshots on your partner’s smartphone for an overview of everything they’re doing on their device.
- Record all the calls of your spouse with their contacts.
- Spy on your partner’s social media activities.
Hoverwatch supports Android, macOS, and Windows. Android rooting is generally not required, but a few advanced features are limited to rooting.
Hoverwatch offers Personal, Professional, and Business plans for Android.
- Personal Plan — $24.95/mo — a 1-month subscription — single device.
- Personal Plan — $8.33 — annual subscription — single device.
- Professional Plan — $3.33/mo/device — annual subscription — 5 devices.
- Business Plan — $1.67/mo/device — annual subscription — 25 devices.
Hoverwatch — Final Verdict
Hoverwatch is your best bet if a free Android keylogger is your concern. It throws in a free trial that you can sign up for without using a credit card despite the remarkable features like camera control and screenshots.
Best Undetectable Android Keylogger Freeware: Flexispy
- Access to target device’s microphone
- Phone call recording and listening
- Versatile keylogger
- Supports various platforms
- Installation can be tricky for regular users
- Professional remote installation costs extra
Lastly, Flexispy is yet another great pick among undetectable remote keyloggers for Android. It supports multiple platforms alongside Android and also offers some remarkable features like ambient sound recording (more on this below).
The installation of Flexispy on Android, however, is not that easy. However, the company offers a remote installation service backed by professionals. But it costs $49, which is a drawback.
Flexispy offers a fair interface and dashboard overall. But its dashboard is somewhat outdated compared to what we’re used to, here and there. So, we’re looking forward to a better UI from Flexispy.
Below are the best features of Flexispy keylogger:
- Listen to the real-time phone calls on your partner’s smartphone to catch them cheating.
- Track the sound surrounding the target device using its microphone.
- Input certain deadlines on the map and receive notifications if your partner breaches them.
- Track the app activities on your spouse’s Android phone.
- Flexispy is designed for silent keylogging to make it undetectable.
Flexispy supports all Android phones with OS versions from 4 to 12. But there’s a catch — some of these versions come with limited features. To be clear, all Flexispy’s features are not optimized for all Android versions.
It is also compatible with iOS, macOS, and Windows devices.
Below are the prices of Android plans at Flexispy. The following plans differ by the features included:
- Lite Plan — $29.95 — monthly subscription.
- Premium Plan — $99 — 3-month subscription.
- Extreme plan — $349 — an annual subscription.
Flexispy — Final Verdict
Flexispy is another good option for a silent keylogger for Android. It boasts fantastic Platform support and throws in plenty of features for competitive pricing too.
How to Send a Keylogger to Someone’s Phone?
The best spy app for easy installation on someone’s phone is definitely mSpy. It offers remote installation for iPhone devices without physical access required. Though, for Android phones, it requires one-time physical access for installation.
Can You Put a Keylogger on a Cell Phone?
You can put a keylogger on someone’s cell phone to track all the keystrokes they type. The best keylogger for Android devices is mSpy. Above all, it offers a range of cell tracking features alongside keystroke monitoring. Where it offers remote installation for iPhone, Android devices require one-time physical access.
- The best Android keylogger overall is definitely mSpy.
- mSpy offers an outstanding balance between price and performance and features many other cell tracking features other than keylogging.
- uMobix is a great mSpy alternative.
- uMobix also offers competitive pricing with undetectable cell tracking being a highlighted feature. However, it doesn’t offer a free trial as mSpy does.