What’s a more effective way to find out if your partner is cheating than listening to their surroundings? If you could remotely turn on their cell phone mic right from your phone, things could get much easy.
So, how to remotely turn on a cell phone microphone? That’s what we’ll find out today.
To back up, you’re going to come across step-by-step instructions on how to hack a cell phone microphone remotely. We’ve also included some screenshots for your convenience.
With that being said, let’s roll in.
Why Should You Remotely Turn On Your Partner’s Cell Phone Microphone?
Here are the top reasons for you to remotely turn on the cell phone microphone of your partner:
Find Out if They’re Cheating
Do you often find yourself guessing if your partner is cheating on you or not? If yes, learning how to remotely turn on a cell phone mic might help. You can even record that sound as proof of their cheating.
Keep Them Safe
If you like to check out on your partner often to see if they’re safe, listening to their ambient sound will help.
Determine if Your Partner is True to Their Words
Do you want to make sure your partner went exactly where they promised they’d go? Want to find out if they’re hanging out with someone you don’t like?
If yes, streaming their ambient sound might be worth it to find out the truth.
With that out of the way, here’s how to turn on an Android cell phone mic remotely.
How to Remotely Turn On a Cell Phone Mic on Android
The best way to turn on an Android microphone remotely is by using a spying app like mSpy.
Over time, we’ve tested various spying apps for iPhone and Android phones. After a detailed analysis, we rank mSpy as the best Android remote microphone spy on the market.
Using mSpy, you can get remote access to a cell phone microphone and listen to the ambient sound anytime, from anywhere.
Why we recommend mSpy the most is:
- Offers a 7-day free trial.
- mSpy is trustable (12 years of industry experience & 1.5 million customers).
- Offers competitive pricing.
- mSpy is easy to install and use.
How to Install mSpy on Android
Installing mSpy on Android can take 5-10 minutes. However, you don’t have to root the target Android phone.
- Access to the target phone
- A valid mSpy Android subscription
Step 1: Get a mSpy Subscription
Having a valid mSpy subscription is essential to use mSpy for remote access to the target device’s microphone.
1. Visit mSpy’s website and click “Try Now”.
2. Input a valid email address.
3. Tick the checkbox and click “Try Now”.
4. Select “Android” as the device you want to monitor.
5. Pick an Android subscription plan and click “Buy Now”.
6. Now, input your payment details to complete the order.
7. That’s it. You’ll now receive a confirmation email with information regarding:
- Link to your mSpy dashboard.
- License code.
- Instructions on installing mSpy.
Step 2: Disable Play Protect on the Target Phone
In this step, we prepare the target cell phone for mSpy installation.
1. Access the target phone and open the Play Store.
2. Tap the profile icon on the top right corner.
3. Tap Play Protect.
4. Tap the gear icon on the top right corner.
5. Disable both the options you see. So that:
- Scan apps with Play Protect — Disabled
- Improve harmful app detection — Disabled
Step 3: Disable Play Store Notifications
As you’ve turned off the security features of the Play Store, it’ll have a consistent notification on the target phone. Hiding these notifications is important for secret monitoring.
1. Open the Settings app on the target phone.
2. Go to App Settings (App Manager).
3. Tap Google Play Store.
4. Set notifications to Off.
Step 4: Download & Install mSpy
- Open the Google Chrome browser on the target phone.
- Enter the mSpy downloading address.
- Tap Go.
- It’ll require you to pass the captcha.
- Then, tap “Download” to download the app.
- Once the downloading is complete, tap “Open”.
- If a popup comes up, head over to Settings, and toggle “Allow from this source” to On.
- Remember, mSpy presents itself as an Update Service. Install it once it’s opened.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Step 5: Configure mSpy on the Target Android
- Open mSpy on the target phone and accept mSpy’s Terms and Conditions.
- Allow mSpy (aka Update Services) to access the device location.
- Allow it to record audio, access contacts, manage phone calls, and access the device calendar.
- Also provide it with call logs, background data usage, and social media tracking permissions.
- Allow it to access multimedia on the target phone and view SMS messages.
- Now, tick the checkbox “Hide mSpy icon” if you want hidden monitoring.
- Lastly, enter the registration code and tap “Complete Installation”.
- Step 6: Start Monitoring!
- Log in to your mSpy dashboard.
- Link the target phone to your mSpy dashboard.
- Wait for a few minutes until mSpy fetches information from the target Android.
- That’s it. You can now remotely activate their cell phone microphone for free (if you sign up for the free trial).
What Are the Other Benefits of mSpy?
Below are the top monitoring features of mSpy:
- Monitor your partner’s call logs, SMS texts, and browsing searches.
- Monitor multimedia files on their smartphone.
- Review their real-time location and location history.
- Break into their social media texts across various platforms, like WhatsApp & Facebook.
- Monitor their contact list.
How Much Does mSpy Cost?
Below is an overview of mSpy’s pricing plans:
Is mSpy Detectable?
mSpy is not detectable on the target phone. It presents itself as an “Update Sevice” app to keep it hidden from the target user as well as the anti-malware apps on the target phone. Furthermore, it works secretly in the background to ensure it cannot be detected.
How to Install mSpy Remotely?
Installing mSpy remotely is only doable on iPhones. It requires you to log into your mSpy dashboard and input the iCloud credentials of the target user. For Android monitoring, physical installation is the only way around.
How to Remotely Turn On an iPhone Microphone
The best way to remotely access an iPhone microphone is through a spying app like SpyBubble Pro.
Among the many iPhone spying apps we tested, SpyBubble is top of the line. It holds over a decade of experience along with a significant customer base.
Though SpyBubble supports Android devices too, we recommend it especially for iPhone monitoring as more of its features are iOS-exclusive.
Here are the top reasons for us to recommend SpyBubble for iOS devices:
- 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Easy & remote iOS installation.
- No requirement of jailbreaking for basic setup.
- Lots of access control features.
Installing SpyBubble Pro on iPhone is pretty easy as long as the target iPhone is non-jailbreak (which iPhones normally are).
However, below are SpyBubble installation steps for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones.
How to Install SpyBubble Pro on iPhone (Non-Jailbreak)
How can I listen to an iPhone microphone remotely? Follow the steps below o install SpyBubble Pro on the target iPhone and enjoy.
- iCloud credentials of the target user
- A valid SpyBubble iPhone subscription
Step 1: Get a SpyBubble Pro Subscription
Start by creating an account at SpyBubble and getting a subscription.
1. Head over to SpyBubble’s website and click Try Now.
2. Enter a valid email account.
3. Tick the checkbox “By creating an account you are accepting Terms of Service and Privacy Notice”.
4. Tap “Create account”.
5. Select the “iOS, iPhone, iPad” option.
6. Now, pick a subscription plan according to your needs and select “Try Now”.
7. Finish your order by paying for the subscription.
Step 2: Configure SpyBubble Pro on the Target iPhone
- Once the subscription is confirmed, you’ll receive a confirmation email that’ll contain a link to the SpyBubble dashboard. Use it to sign in to your admin area.
- Now, input the iCloud credentials of the target iPhone you want to remotely turn on the mic of.
- Wait for SpyBubble to verify the account details.
- Once they’re verified, do the final configurations.
Step 3: Start Spying!
That’s it. Once the configurations are complete, you’ll get remote access to the iPhone microphone.
How to Install SpyBubble Pro on iPhone (Jailbreak)
Installing SpyBubble on a jailbroken iPhone tends to be somewhat harder. Anyway, here are the steps you have to follow to listen to the iPhone microphone remotely.
- Access to the target iPhone device
- A valid SpyBubble non-jailbreak iPhone subscription
Step 1: Get a SpyBubble Pro Subscription
Visit SpyBubble’s official website, create an account, and pick an iPhone (iOS) subscription to monitor a jailbroken iPhone with SpyBubble.
Step 2: Download & Install SpyBubble Pro on the Target Phone
- Get access to your partner’s jailbroken iPhone device.
- Tap the Cydia app. All jailbroken devices have it.
- Navigate to the sources tab > press Edit > tap Add Source.
- Tap the URL you might have gotten in the confirmation email and select “Add Source”.
- Cydia will take a while to verify the URL. Then, it’ll update its sources. Just hold on until the process is complete.
- Once the process is complete, tap “Return to Cydia”.
- Then, tap “Radio” on Cydia’s homepage and tap “Install”.
- It’ll take a while to install the package. Once done, tap “Restart SpringBoard”. It’ll restart the target iPhone device.
- When the device reboots, tap the Radio app on the homepage to open SpyBubble.
- Accept SpyBubble’s Terms and Conditions to proceed further and enter the license key you got from the confirmation email.
- Lastly, restart the iPhone device once again to get SpyBubble to work.
Step 3: Start Monitoring!
- Log into your SpyBubble dashboard and input the details of the target iPhone.
- Allow SpyBubble to verify the target iPhone. Then, it’ll start fetching data from the phone.
- That’s it. You’ll now be able to remotely activate the cell phone microphone of the target iPhone.
What Are the Other Benefits of SpyBubble Pro?
SpyBubble Pro is an extensive spying app with over 41 cell monitoring features. Below are the top spying features of SpyBubble, apart from the ambient sound recording:
- Monitor all your partner’s keystrokes, including their copied passwords & messages.
- Keep track of the sent/received messages with timestamps.
- Monitor their call logs and location history.
- Set geofences and get alerts if your partner breaches them.
- Track the browsing history of your spouse.
How Much Does SpyBubble Pro Cost?
Here is an overview of SpyBubble’s pricing:
Is SpyBubble Pro Detectable?
SpyBubble Pro is a hidden cell tracking app that works secretly in the background. Since it boasts remote installation for iPhones with minimal use of phone hardware and internet resources, it’s hard for the target user to detect SpyBubble.
Is it Possible to Install SpyBubble Remotely?
Installing SpyBubble remotely on the target phone is possible. However, remote installation is only possible for iPhone devices. Plus, the iCloud credentials of the target user are required to spy on their iPhone device using SpyBubble.
How to remotely turn on a cell phone mic? Here are the takeaways:
- The best way to hack a cell phone microphone remotely is by using a spying app that offers microphone access (aka ambient sound recording).
- We recommend mSpy and SpyBubble as the best free mic bug apps for Android and iPhone respectively, with our tests and analysis in mind. Those they aren’t entirely free, you can use their refund policy to use them that way.
- Installing mSpy on Android is straightforward and requires one-time physical access to the target device. The app also offers a 7-day free trial that you can use.
- SpyBubble’s installation on an iPhone device is also easy and is remote. However, the iCloud credentials of your child are essential for remote installation.