Let’s get it out there: you’re looking for the best SIM tracker to monitor your partner’s location and ensure they’re not cheating on you. So, what are the best SIM card location trackers in 2022? That we’ll find out today.
For instance, this article will take you through in-depth reviews of the 5 top SIM trackers around. These detailed reviews cover their pros, cons, compatibility, key features, and pricing to help you make the best decision.
|App||Link||Free Trial||Pricing (with the annual term)|
|SpyBubble Pro||Learn More||Yes||$8.42/mo|
That being said, let’s dive in.
Best SIM Card Location Tracker at a Glance: mSpy
- Easy to handle
- Effective SIM location tracker
- Competitive pricing
- Free trial
- Doesn’t support Blackberry devices
- Some advanced features may require jailbreaking
mSpy is one of the most popular SIM card location trackers on the market and it’s popular for a reason. The company has been around for over 10 years and offers a free trial that you can avail of, right away.
Leading mSpy to the top of today’s list is their excellent balance between price and performance. That’s why 1.5 million people worldwide chose it for cell phone tracking.
Furthermore, mSpy throws in a wide range of other spying features alongside SIM card location tracking. These include call logging, SMS tracking, and social media spy to help you thoroughly monitor your partner’s smartphone activities.
Speaking of SIM card location tracking, mSpy lets you track your partner’s whereabouts in real-time, with a convenient map overview. Moreover, you can look through their route history over certain time intervals as well.
Moreover, the details like coordinates, location time, address, and accuracy further aid the mSpy location tracker’s versatility.
Below are the best mSpy features other than GPS location tracking:
- Monitor your partner’s call logs with timestamps & contact details.
- Track their sent/received messages.
- Set geofence walls and get alerts if your partner breaches them.
- Read your partner’s messages across various social media apps, including Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Tinder, and so on.
mSpy supports both Android and iOS smartphones for GPS location tracking. It also works with Windows and macOS but might miss out on location tracking for computers/laptops.
The app doesn’t require rooting or jailbreak for Android or iOS respectively. However, some advanced features like geofencing are limited to it.
mSpy’s Android & iOS pricing:
mSpy — Final Verdict
mSpy is our top choice for SIM card location trackers. Being one of the best SIM locators online, it offers a free trial to enable customers to evaluate its services.
Best Hidden SIM Card Location Tracker: uMobix
- Catchy UI
- Easy installation
- Powerful location tracker
- No free trial
Do you want to spy on your partner’s cell phone location without them knowing? If so, all you need is a hidden location tracker like uMobix.
uMobix is not as established as mSpy but is still a competitive choice for SIM location trackers. One of the main highlights of uMobix is extensive social media tracking — uMobix allows you to track 30+ social apps on your partner’s phone.
Apart from that, the app offers an easy installation procedure for both Android and iOS phones. Below are the main steps:
- Create a uMobix account and subscribe to a plan.
- Install uMobix on the target phone.
- Finish configuration and start monitoring!
Below are the best cell tracking features of uMobix:
- Set certain locations on the map and get alerts if your partner surpasses them.
- Monitor all the social apps on your partner’s smartphone.
- Use the free demo to get an overview of uMobix’s interface.
- Monitor all the keystrokes that the target user types on their device.
uMobix supports Android and iOS phones. Like mSpy, it doesn’t require rooting or jailbreaking for basic features.
uMobix’s Android pricing:
uMobix’s iOS pricing:
uMobix — Final Verdict
uMobix is an excellent SIM location tracer that offers powerful GPS tracking along with powerful spying features. The free dashboard demo and interactive UI are the main highlights of uMobix.
Best SIM Card Location Tracker for iPhone: SpyBubble Pro
- Access control over the target phone
- Comprehensive SIM tracker
- Real-time data syncing
- Lots of iOS-exclusive features
- Lacks a free trial
- A little pricey
SpyBubble is one of the most versatile SIM card location trackers out there. Though it supports both Android and iOS devices for location tracking, we recommend it especially for iOS tracking since more of its features are iOS-exclusive.
The company came out over a decade ago and holds a significant customer base. It’s primarily defined for the advanced features it offers, like access control over the target phone.
For instance, you get the flexibility to block out Wifi on the target phone, or apps & website. Plus, you can even block out the entire device for a limited time.
Moreover, though SpyBubble lacks a free trial, it offers a 14-day money-back guarantee to let you evaluate them without wasting your money.
SpyBubble claims to have over 41 cell tracking features. Below are the best of them:
- Spy on the dating apps on your partner’s phone.
- Track your partner’s cell microphone to listen to their whereabouts.
- Get access to the target device’s camera.
- Monitor call logs, SMS texts, key logs, and contact lists.
SpyBubble Pro Compatibility
SpyBubble supports all Android and iPhone devices. For Android, it supports pretty much all phones running Android, regardless of the manufacturer.
When it comes to iOS, our review experts found more SpyBubble features to be iOS-exclusive. That’s why we recommend SpyBubble for iOS SIM card location tracking more.
SpyBubble Pro Pricing
SpyBubble’s iOS & Android pricing:
SpyBubble Pro — Final Verdict
If you want to spy on the GPS location of your partner’s iPhone, SpyBubble is definitely worth consideration. The app is authentic & authoritative. On top, it has been tested by our review experts and they’ve had a great experience with it, for iPhone tracking.
Best SIM Card Tracker for Android: Hoverwatch
- Convenient map overview for GPS tracking
- Captures screenshots remotely
- Offers a free trial
- Minimal rooting required (for advanced features only)
- Discounts are limited to long-term plans
Hoverwatch is an excellent SIM location tracker for Android. It offers a free version as well, which you can use for free GPS tracking, for a limited time.
The company has been around for quite a while and is an authoritative platform with 1 million worldwide users. Moreover, Hoverwatch doesn’t support iOS and thus specializes in Android monitoring which gives it a competitive edge for Android SIM card location tracking.
The phone location tracker of Hoverwatch lets you track your partner’s cell location with a map overview. You can even find their location when regular GPS is unavailable.
Furthermore, the app promises hidden cell spying. Once you install Hoverwatch on the target phone, it binds its files with the OS files which prevents anti-spyware programs to catch them.
Here are the top Hoverwatch features for Android:
- Get notified if your partner replaces their SIM card.
- Capture screenshots of your partner’s phone remotely.
- Track the camera of the target phone to capture photos & videos in real-time.
- Monitor the contacts, calls, and messages on the target phone.
Hoverwatch supports only Android when it comes to smartphones. It makes Hoverwatch master of Android tracking rather than the Jack of all platforms.
Apart from smartphones, you can also track Windows and macOS devices with Hoverwatch but location tracking might not be included for these platforms.
Hoverwatch’s Android pricing:
Hoverwatch — Final Verdict
Hoverwatch is so far one of the best SIM card location trackers for Android. Since it’s only compatible with Android smartphones, it’s best optimized for that. Moreover, we would also recommend you to utilize Hoverwatch’s free trial if you choose them.
Best Advanced SIM Card Location Tracker: Flexispy
- Powerful GPS tracker
- Geo-fencing & SIM replacement alerts
- Phone call recording & ambient sound monitoring
- Offers tablet GPS tracking too
- The interface is not that catchy
- Advanced features are limited to higher plans
Flexispy is an advanced option for SIM tracking. The app packs an extensive catalog of unique cell tracking features that set it apart.
Speaking of SIM tracking, Flexispy’s GPS tracker offers real-time GPS tracking of target smartphones or tablets. It offers a convenient map overview along with clear details of historical location along with timestamps and coordinates.
Furthermore, you can also star certain locations and set location walls. This way, you’ll get notified if your partner breaches a specific location zone.
Further aiding the versatility of Flexispy’s SIM tracker is SIM replacement alerts. This way, you get notified if your partner changes the SIM cards, which could be for a secret message or call.
Below are the top features of Flesxispy’s cell tracker:
- Monitor the browsing activities of your partner, including deleted searches.
- Access everything they typed on their smartphone.
- Track their SMS & MMS messages, call logs, and address book.
- Record their calls as well as hear ambient sound with mic access.
Flexispy is the most versatile app on today’s list in terms of compatibility. It supports Android, iPhone, and even iPads. What’s even more exciting is that Flexispy is even compatible with the older versions of operating systems like iOS 6.
Apart from that, you could also monitor Windows and macOS computers/laptops but GPS tracking isn’t available for them.
Flexipy’s Android pricing:
Flexipy’s iOS pricing:
Flexispy — Final Verdict
Flexispy is your best bet if you would like the SIM tracker you pick to offer advanced features like ambient sound recording too. Moreover, it also offers a free trial that you can use to find out if Flexispy is a fit.
How Can I Track My Lost SIM Card?
If you’ve lost your SIM card and are unable to find out where it is, you could reach out to your mobile network operator. After you confirm that the SIM card belongs to you, the operator might help you track the location of the SIM card using geolocation.
Can I Locate a Phone Without Battery and SIM?
Unfortunately, you cannot locate a phone without a battery and SIM card. To track a cell phone, it’s important that it is powered on which makes the battery an essential factor for phone tracing. Furthermore, a SIM card makes way for an internet connection which is important too.
How Can I Trace a Mobile Phone?
The best way to trace a mobile phone is to use a phone tracker like mSpy. mSpy is a trustable cell phone tracker that offers sim location tracking as well. It also offers a 7-day free trial that you can use for free mobile tracking. Furthermore, the app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- The best sim card location tracker overall is mSpy.
- mSpy is an authoritative location tracker that has been around for over a decade and offers competitive features for competitive pricing. Moreover, it also features a free trial that you can use for free sim location tracking for a limited time.
- If a hidden sim card location tracker is your utmost concern, uMobix is an alternative option you have.
- The app offers plenty of other cell tracking features alongside sim location tracking and offers fantastic discounts with long-term plans.